1. A written request for re-granting a working permit from the employer: according to the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
2. Two color photos (size 4cm x 6cm, white background, straight face, bare head, no colored glasses), photo not more than 06 months up to the date of application.
3. Working permit is granted in cases:
- Lose working permits: The certification by the Vietnamese commune-level police offices or competent foreign agencies according to law provisions.
- Change the contents of the working permit, there must be documentary evidence.
- If the work permit is valid for at least 5 days but not exceeding 45 days, the following must be available:
+ Health certificate or medical certificate as prescribed in Clause 2, Article 10 of Decree No. 11/2016 / ND-CP and one of the papers prescribed in Clause 7, Article 10 of Decree No. 11/2016 / ND-CP.
+ If the foreign worker has been granted a working permit under the provisions of Decree No. 102/2013 / ND-CP, it is necessary to have a document proving that he / she has satisfied the requirements stipulated in Clause 3 or Item 4 or Item Article 3 of Decree No. 11/2016 / ND-CP.
4. The papers in Section 3 shall be accompanied by one original for comparison or one certified copy, if the foreign party is exempt from consular legalization but must be translated into Vietnamese and authenticated according to regulations of Vietnamese law.
Number of dossiers: 01 (one) set of originals; or send via the electronic network shall be accompanied by the original set of comparisons when the results are obtained.