I. Components of the application for a working permit in the ordinary case:
1. The employer's written request for working permit: According to the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
2. A health certificate or health certificate issued by a competent foreign or Vietnamese health authority or organization within 12 months from the date of signing the health claim to submission date.
3. Judicial record card or written certification of foreign laborer who is not a criminal offender or examined for foreign criminal liability. In cases where foreign laborers already reside in Vietnam, only judicial records issued by Vietnam shall be required. The time of issuance shall not exceed 6 months from the date of issuance to the date of submission of the application file.
4. Documents proves the person as manager, executive director, specialist or technical worker.
5. Two color photos (size 4cm x 6cm, white background, straight face, bare head, no colored glasses), photo not more than 6 months up to the date of application.
6. A certified copy of passport or valid paper in lieu of a valid passport or valid international travel document as prescribed by law.
7. Documents related to foreign workers:
7.1. For foreign workers transferred in the enterprise: There must be a document of the foreign enterprise sent to work in Vietnam and a document evidencing the foreign worker recruited by the foreign Enterprise before working in Vietnam at least 12 months.
7.2. For foreign employees who perform contracts or agreements on economics, trade, finance, banking, insurance, science, technology, culture, sports, education and vocational training and medical: There must be a contract or an agreement signed between a Vietnamese partner and a foreign party, which must include an agreement on the foreign worker's employment in Vietnam.
7.3. For foreign laborers as service providers under contracts: There must be contracts for the provision of services signed between Vietnamese and foreign partners and documents proving that foreign laborer has worked for foreign Enterprise that does not have commercial presence in Vietnam for at least 2 years.
7.4. For foreign laborers offering services: There must be documents of service providers appointing foreign laborers to Vietnam to negotiate the provision of services.
7.5 For foreign employees who are responsible for setting up a commercial presence: There must be a document from the service provider appointing foreign workers to Vietnam to establish the commercial presence of the service provider.
7.6. For foreign employees who are managers, executives, specialists or technical workers who are involved in the operation of foreign enterprises which have established commercial presence in Vietnam: The foreign worker is allowed to participate in the operation of the foreign enterprise.
II. Components of the dossier in a number of special cases:
1. For foreign laborers who have been issued with valid work permits but working for other laborers in the same positions as those inscribed in the work permits according to the provisions of law, the dossiers of applying for a working permit shall comprise the papers specified at Points 1, 5, 6, 7, Part I and the working permit or a copy of the already granted working permit.
2. For foreign employees who have been granted working permits and are still valid but different from the positions stated in their work permits as prescribed by law, but have not changed the employers, The application for a working permit consists of the papers at Points 1,4,5,6 and 7, Part I, and the working permit or the certified copy of the working permit.
3. For foreign laborers who have been granted working permits but cease to be in force under the provisions of Article 174 of the Labor Code but wish to continue working in the same positions as those mentioned in the workgin permits according to the provisions of law, the dossiers of application for work permits shall include the papers prescribed at Points 1,2,3,5,6 and 7, Part I and the written certification of the working permit withdrawal.
4. In cases where foreign laborers in Section 1,2,3, Part II have been granted working permits according to the provisions of Decree No. 102/2013 / NĐ-CP dated on 5 September 2013 of the Government on implementing a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign laborers working in Vietnam, there must be documents evidencing the satisfaction of the requirements specified in Clause 3 or Clause 4 or Clause 5, Article 3 of Decree 11. / 2016 / NĐ-CP on 03/02/2016 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign laborers working in Vietnam.
III. Consular legalization, authentication of papers:
1. Documents: medical certificate or health certificate; judicial records or documents certifying that foreign laborers are not offenders or examined for penal liability; Documents showing the manager, executive director, expert, technical laborer is 01 photocopy attached to the original for comparison or 01 certified copy.
2. If the above papers are foreign, they must be consularized. Except in case of exemption from consular legalization as prescribed.
3. The documents in Section 7 of Part I are 01 photocopy attached to the original for comparison or 01 certified copy. If they are foreigners, they shall be exempt from consular legalization but must be translated into Vietnamese and authenticated according to regulations.
Number of dossiers: 01 (one) set of originals; or sent via the electronic network shall be accompanied by the original set of comparisons when the results are obtained.