a / Composition of the dossier:
- The employer's written request for a labor permit (according to form No. 7 promulgated together with Circular No. 40/2016 / TT-BLDTBXH of October 25, 2016);
- Health certificate issued in foreign country or in Vietnam according to regulations of the Ministry of Health (If foreigners have to be consular legalization and notarization).
- A judicial record or a written certification that the foreign worker is not a criminal offender or has been prosecuted for criminal liability of a foreign country. In cases where a foreigner resides in Vietnam, only the judicial record issued by Vietnam shall be required. (The judicial record or written certification of foreign laborers who are not offenders or examined for penal liability shall be granted within 06 months from the date of issuance to the date of submission of the dossiers.)
- A document proving to be a manager, executive director, expert or technical worker.
+ For foreign laborers being managers, there must be documents proving that they are managers under Clause 18, Article 4 of the Enterprise Law or documents evidencing that the heads or deputy heads of the agencies, organization.
+ For foreign employees being executive directors, there must be documents proving that they are heads or directly managing units attached to agencies, organizations or enterprises.
+ For foreign laborers being experts, they must have one of the following papers: The written certification of the expert of the foreign-based agency, organization or enterprise, including the name of the agency or organization, the enterprise certification; information about specialists: full name, date of birth, nationality and profession of specialists suitable to the position of the foreign worker expected to work in Vietnam; Or: have a university or higher degree or equivalent and have at least 3 years of working experience in a profession that is well-suited to the position of the foreign worker intending to work in Vietnam; Special cases shall be considered and decided by the Prime Minister.
+ For foreign laborers being technical laborers, the following papers must be provided: Papers evidencing or written certifications by foreign agencies, organizations or enterprises that they have received specialized training technical or other specialties with a minimum period of one year relevant to the position of the foreign worker expected to work in Vietnam. Documents prove that the worker has at least 03 years of experience in the specialized field have been trained in accordance with the position of the foreign worker expected to work in Vietnam.
+ For some professions, jobs and documents proving the professional qualifications and technical qualifications of foreign workers, they shall be replaced by one of the following papers: issued by a competent authority of a foreign country; Documents prove the experience of foreign football players; A pilot license of air transport aircraft issued by a competent Vietnamese agency to foreign pilots; an aircraft maintenance permit issued by a competent Vietnamese agency for foreign employees doing maintenance work on aircraft.
- Notification of the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs on job placement approved by the Chairman of the People's Committee or the document issued by the provincial People's Committee decides that the contractor is allowed to recruit foreign workers. Job positions do not recruit Vietnamese workers.
- 02 color photos (size 4cmx6cm, white background, straight face, bare head, no colored glasses), photo not more than 6 months up to the date of application.
- A certified copy of passport or valid passport substitute paper or valid international travel document as prescribed by law.
- Documents related to foreign workers:
+ For foreigners transferred inside enterprises: They must send documents of foreign enterprises to work at the commercial presence of such foreign enterprises in the Vietnamese territory and documents proving the laborers have been recruited by foreign enterprises before working in Vietnam for at least 12 months.
+ For foreigners entering Vietnam to carry out types of contracts or agreements on economics, trade, finance, banking, insurance, science, technology, culture, sports, education and education. Occupational and medical: There must be a contract or agreement signed between the Vietnamese and foreign partners, in which there must be agreement on the foreign worker's employment in Vietnam.
+ For foreigners being service providers under contracts: There must be contracts for the provision of services signed between Vietnamese and foreign partners and documents prove that foreign laborers have worked for Foreign enterprises have no commercial presence in Vietnam for at least 2 years.
+ For foreigners entering Vietnam to offer services: documents of service suppliers appointing foreign workers to Vietnam to negotiate the provision of services.
+ For foreigners working for foreign non-governmental organizations, international organizations in Vietnam are allowed to operate in accordance with the provisions of Vietnamese law: certificates of foreign non-governmental organizations, international organizations are permitted to operate in accordance with Vietnamese law
+ For foreigners who are responsible for setting up commercial presence: the service provider's written documents appointing foreign workers to Vietnam to establish the commercial presence of the service provider.
For foreign employees who are managers, executives, specialists or technical workers who are involved in the operation of foreign enterprises which have established commercial presence in Vietnam, a copy showing the foreign worker's participation in the activity.